Making it all worth it

In my recent blog post, I mentioned how everything threw me out of my own orbit. Currently, I am lost. More importantly, or not, I feel hollow.

It started way back when I was informed of very sad news. Since then, I've been feeling like a zombie having to get myself out of bed and just go through with the day. I am not depressed, if I may add. I guess you could say that I'm in a slump. I do this and can't help but think negatively about it. I do that and can't help but overthink.

My emotions are a literal roller coaster right now. But sadly, I'm in the slow low part of the ride rather than the thrilling dives.

It hurts my head. I can feel it pulse and throb like right now while I'm typing this.

But hey, don't worry, I've been talking about this with a few people. Those that I trust and know that understand what I'm currently going through. Every one of them say the same thing. From those whom I've known since childhood, to the ones I met and have gotten easily close to: Things will get better. 

I'd be lying though if I said that I lived by their support and encouragement. Yes, I take their advice to heart. They only want to see me being the positive person that I usually am. But all in all, it's all up to me to stay positive and happy. 

So, to address that, I'll be blogging about the things that make me smile. 

One happy pill per day, meaning one post per day. 

I hope to be able to meet my own quota, even with being in the middle of employment.

I hope it all works out. 

Comments

Popular Posts