Flush of Thoughts: PROs of Picking an Outfit Early

I always try to be as punctual as possible when it comes to, well, everything. I try to avoid going for the usual "Filipino time" standard especially when it comes down to classes and meetings of utmost importance. Truth be told, I usually end up seeing myself arriving before many of my classmates whenever we do have to meet up for something that has to do with our grades and such, most of the time.

Of course, same goes with picking out an outfit. I'll be very honest, I pick out an outfit as early as a week or day before actually wearing it. Of course, I have my impromptu moments, but nothing beats the idea of still being able to laze around the bed, in your outfit, and just waiting until you finally need to head to where I need to go. 

Here comes my PROs of picking an outfit early:

1. TIME CONSERVING
              This is the most basic reason as to why I pick an outfit a day or two before wearing it. It helps me in getting ready faster and more efficiently. Also, it helps me in wanting to sleep in. I usually am unaware on when I have to spend late nights editing or finishing requirements. The fact that I pick an outfit beforehand gives me more hours to sleep and get my eyes to rest.

2. IT'S FUN
            I have to be honest, though it's rather hard to come up with an outfit, the thrill of creating one is definitely one of the best things I've felt in a while. I get to be my own stylist. It's definitely way better than getting up, bathing, and picking out at a random setting. It's de-stressing, to say the most, when you find the time to pick an outfit that you'll be wearing soon.

3. YOU GET TO INSPECT YOUR PIECES
            Many have fallen victim to browsing through their closet and suddenly seeing a piece that they haven't worn in a while. Guilty. The statement usually goes: "Oh! Haven't seen this one in a while" or "I wonder how long it's been since I last wore this". Picking clothes has you to scavenge your closet vigorously. And because you're picking you outfit beforehand, you basically have a lot of time in your hands.

4. JUST BECAUSE
                 This last one is actually just a troll for you all. Nyaha. Your argument is invalid.


Don't forget to join my blog! Just head down to the bottom and click "Join this site"!

Comments

Popular Posts