Textured Polka Dots

'Tis the first day of the second semester and I equipped myself myself with the cover-up that I made during this tutorial. A few were able to tell that it was the same piece from that post. On another note, I felt proud to tell people about the endeavor as if it were my baby. 




Apparently I confused my schedule with my Monday-Wednesday one. I ended up arriving to class 30 minutes late, which isn't exactly the type of reputation that I want to showcase. Thankfully, our professor hadn't made his presence known that time. Note to self: always be noted.





I was rather playful while taking photos of myself. Also, I was in a hurry. I had thought that this little shoot would take around five minutes, but noooooooo. Took me around 15 minutes to finish. Stress does not begin to cover it.


Yep, that's how flat I am. XD


Then again, school seemed to have started off great. I got to mingle and junk with my peers and was able to do something really nice to someone. Well, I thought it was something nice that is. 

Comments

Popular Posts